Monday, July 23, 2007

Traffic && Referrals

One of the easiest ways to make money on GPT websites, obviously, is referrals. I have not mastered this like many people; I see peoples blogs I read that are making thousands a month simply from referrals, so I know if they can do it, I can do it, and thus you can do it.

So lets start a Cash Crate trend. If you don't already have a Cash Crate account, I would encourage you to sign up here ; then after making a minimum ( $10, since thats their payout requirement) encourage 10 of your friends to make $10 on Cash Crate.

As simple as that may be, you are earning $1 for each friend that you get to sign up plus 10% of their income, so you will be $11.00 richer just from those 10 friends. If they repeated the trend, this could get fun for all!

If you have any suggestions, tips, or questions, you can comment below





.

0 comments: