Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In 15 days in July I managed to make $1200 simply by earning money on GPT sites doing all surveys by myself (no referrals). This month I focused more on referrals and my earnings aren't nearly as high, because I lost a lot of motivation, the family and i moved into a new house, became a victim to some really tragic things, started school, etc. It's funny how all of this has so poorly effected my earnings, so I'm going to aim to earn as much as I can the next few days before the months end to at least double my earnings, and for September set a goal of $1,000 again.

For those of you on Cash Lagoon, they have added a ton of new 100% FREE offers the past few days, why not have $5 in your paypal account in an hour and try Cash Lagoon today!

1 comments:

WELCOME!!! said...

thats awesonme earnings for you doing that all by yourself!!! Keep up the good work