Thursday, September 6, 2007

Associated Content

I was excited to see I had received 2 bonus' from Associated Content from having referrals write an article. I was unaware that by referring people you received a bonus, so in addition to my love for Associated Content because they pay so well for exclusive, and even non-exclusive articles, performance bonuses, etc. they now top the charts for paying referral bonuses. I haven't written many articles in a long while. My goal for August was to complete at least 1 article a day, however that did not happen, and it seems many of the articles I did complete were not unique enough, so I have been scraping my brain and searching for unique article topics and I think for September I will focus on writing articles.

For those of you unaware of what Associated Content is, it's a website full of articles written by every day people on a wide range (pretty much anything) of topics from Fun ways to Ask Someone to a dance to how to backcomb your hair. :) For every article you submit, depending upon the topic and popularity of already written articles you will get paid a flat amount (anywhere from $4+) and then performance bonus' for how many times people view your articles!

Join Associated Content

0 comments: