Monday, October 15, 2007

Budget Matter...

In addition to earning money to pay off bills faster, I am now trying to look into ways I can cut back on spending, better budget, decrease interest rates, pay off highest interest rates first, etc.

Of course, one of my much needed areas to focus on is my food budget. My grocery shopping isn't too bad,because I usually shop with a list, coupons, at specific sales/stores, etc. BUT I LOVE ME SOME DISGUSTING JUNKY FAST FOOD. And not only am I clogging my arteries everytime I grab a french fry, I'm also spending TONS of unbugeted money that could be going towards debt. So that simply must stop. Completely. Perhaps once I prove to myself that I can get past this "addiction" I can go back and add it as an occasional luxery, but in the mean time it must be 100% eliminated.

As well, I need to specifically figure out what all of my interest rates are, and start better focusing on getting large bills paid off, rather than just paying minimums on everything.

Here's to creating a great, believable & maintable budget - as well as to getting out of debt ASAP!

0 comments: