Thursday, November 1, 2007

October Earnings

It's October! How exciting, a brand new month to challenge ourselves,make new goals, and learn new ways to earning money online! My goal for the month of October is to earn $650 from online surveys (GPT), article submissions, etc.

Get Paid To:
Cash Lagoon - $12.44
Cash Crate - $88.99
Fusion Cash - $7.75
Treasure Trooper - $86.4733.60,54.21

Articles:
Associated Content - $26.75

Internet Marketing:
Commission Junction: $42.10
LinkShare.com : 0.00

Total: $264.50

7 comments:

Name: Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

I've given you an award!

http://www.debtfreemission.com/2007/10/i-received-award.html

Also, I got your comment in my blog, yes, I do make cloth nursing pads :)

Mom of 3 said...

You are doing great so far!
I just tagged ya!
http://www.workingforfinancialfreedom.com/2007/10/08/7-random-things-about-me/

Unknown said...

Hey, this is cat_mcdougall from LJ poor_skills. Wanted to ask a question: How do you build up your downline (referrals) on your sites? I have a few in a couple different sites, but really have a hard time building up a donwline anywhere. (The only place it really is is Hits4Pay, but I need more.)

If you could email me (queencatmcdougall@gmail.com) or find me on insane journal: http://cat-mcdougall.insanejournal.com

I'd really appreciate any help you could give me.

JW said...

Once I get done working all this overtime I plan on joining you guys!

Anonymous said...

I totally just signed up on a million sites because of you. Doooom! ;)