Saturday, December 27, 2008

The January Challange

I've been going at this for over a year now! It's incredible to  think about! Though you can certainly tell what months I've devoted the time, and what months I haven't (I won't even show my December earnings...) but with January comes fresh starts, and I'm devoting my time and efforts to earning at LEAST $300/month. That's not a heck of a lot, since in the past I've earned much much more than this, but with working a full time 9-6 job, plus having 2 children, and going to school part time at night --- well I think this is a realistic goal. The $300 a month could quickly eliminate the little debt we have left, and I can't wait!


Cash Lagoon - $ 1.13
Cash Crate - $21.24
Fusion Cash - $ 5.25
Treasure Trooper - $20.72
Associated Content - $6.09
YouData - $1.20

Total: $55.63

0 comments: