Sunday, July 15, 2007

Your Actions Pay



The first website I chose to do a “How To” guide for was Your Actions Pay, simply because it is my favorite GPT (Get Paid To) website out there.


How Does YAP (Your Actions Pay) Work?


  1. Similar to other GPT websites, YAP has a list of surveys for you the member to complete, sign up for, etc. After completion of each one, unlike other GPT sites, it automatically logs that you have completed the survey (unlike CashCrate or TreasureTrooper for example where you have to hit “done” after each survey that you have completed.)

  2. Unlike other GPT websites, what makes YAP my absolute favorite, is

      1. All surveys are credited in real time! (Waiting around to see if your going to get credit for a survey stinks!)

      2. YAP SHARES!


YAP Shares


  1. YAP Shares are something unique to Your Actions Pay, that no other website has. After completing each survey, you get a “YAP Share” card to scratch off that is worth anywhere between 100 and 5,000 “YAP Shares”. In addition to the money you earn from completing surveys, at the end of the month all of your YAP Shares are calculated against other members YAP Shares and you earn a share from Your Actions Pay's website!

  2. My first month on Your Actions Pay, I earned $206.44 from YAP Shares alone!

    To view the proof on Your Actions Pay website, click on “Contest Leaders” on the right hand side, “Top YAPShare Holders”, 2/2007.


Other Payments From YAP

2 comments:

Kali said...

Hi there,

I found you via Live Journal's Poor Skills community. I joined Your Actions Count with you as the referring person.

Thanks,

Kali

Anonymous said...

I'm wanting to sign up under you, however I'm trying to understand the difference between Plan A, B, C. I'm not clear on the differences. Can you explain a little?