Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Goal

I am approximately $30,000 in debt. After reviewing Amy Bass's web blog, I realized how possible paying off this debt was and have become encouraged to do so myself. Amy gave herself 2 years to pay off $73,000 worth of debt, likely I suppose I could cut that time in half since my approximate debt is half, but realistically I have chosen to give myself a 2 year limit as well;

Thus, my goal is to be completely debt free by July 2009.

I have a been an avid GPT (Get Paid To) worker for about 2 years now, with ranges of $500+ in earnings a month, however I hope from active work that I can plan to double or triple that income each month, if not more, as well as by adding other sources of income with hopes that all of the extra financial income I earn can go to paying off my debt.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

how close are you now to your goal?