Monday, October 8, 2007

7 Random Things About Me

I was tagged by Working For Financial Freedom to share 7 random things about myself, and seeing as how I hate to be a faceless person with my site I am up for the challenge.

1. I moved to Utah when I was 18 (from growing up in Maryland), to follow an LDS missionary who ended up being gay. Ha. :/ (But, Utah is gorgeous, and I met my amazing husband!! Though let me tell you about how anxious I am to move far away from here...)

2. I am a portrait photographer!

3. I absolutely love Acapella music. Yes, I'm a big dork, but College Acapella groups are what I listen to a majority of the time when I am working! (And no, I can not sing at all...)

4. I want to eventually get my PhD in Sociology and do research and/or teach at an University level.

5. Everyone knows I'm expecting right? December 17th is the official due date (It's a boy),and I'm planning for an all natural (no epidural, no IV, blahblahblah) VBAC. (Vaginal Birth After Ceserean Section). Immediatly following I will be FIXED and done creating babies!:)

6. I'm currently starting a weight loss journey to help enable me to live a healthier and more active life with my children. You can read about it here.

7. If, and only IF, I have my successful VBAC I also plan to become a Doula!


~ I don't believe I read 7 blogs that also read mine, but I tag Jackie @ DebtFreeMission, Over40DebtWeightLossMission, Finding Financial Peace, & Our Life With 3 Girls.

0 comments: