Saturday, October 6, 2007

Niche Websites

I've wanted to start drawing income from different sources for a while now, I've simply lacked the time and motivation to get going. However I finally set up my first 3 niche websites tonight, and my goal is to create at least 3 new niche websites a week. Realistically I could set up many more than this, however I also need to devote proper time to getting traffic to the sites. For the month of October, my first goal is to simply make the money I invest into the sites back, and to go from there.

Niche websites are a wonderful way to create passive income, because once you have your site up, you can pretty much leave it at that. As long as you have a good topic that generates leads you will be set.

I purchase my domains from 1&1, a.) because I have a long history with them, trust them, etc. but mostly because of b.)their domains are only $2.99 each for a year! Thats an incredible deal.

Banner

0 comments: